- L’Oreal Infallible Pro Contour Powder in Light ($16-18): L’Oreal is definitely my favourite drugstore brand and I have definitely been a fan of the texture of their powder complexion products. I can’t resist picking up this grey-toned contour and yellow-hued highlighting duo.
- NARSissist L’Amour Toujours L’Amour Eyeshadow Palette ($76): On a decidedly more high end note, I’m a NARS eyeshadow fan, have always wanted to try them in palettes and am definitely considering this offering – despite the investment. I’ve swatched the shades and they are definitely smooth and while they aren’t the most unique offerings, I’m seriously into the combination of matte and shimmery shades.
- L’Oreal Colour Riche Mono in Pain au Chocolat ($8): Moving back to my fave drugstore brand, I’ve seriously got my eye on these pressed eyeshadow contacts now that they have reached Canadian shores. I’m trying to start slow with them and I force myself going for this warm shimmery light golden brown hue.
- Essie Pinking of You Nail Lacquer ($8.25/ Nail Polish Canada): Despite generally not being a glitter kind of girl, I’ve been obsessing over a lot of these more unique glitters. From the 2014 Breast Cancer Awareness collection – but still available from Nail Polish Canada – this is a matte glitter topper with hexes along with larger irregularly shaped pieces that are a mixture of white and pale pink.
- CND Vinylux Weekly Top Coat ($11.95): While I have been pleased to extend the life of my current (and quite old) bottle of this top coat with quite a few drops of OPI Nail Polish Thinner, it has become clear that my bottle of top coat is coming to the very end. I want a fresh bottle of this thick gel-like top coat in my life again and maybe even to try it with a bottle of the intended nail polish.
- KB Shimmer Let’s Get Star-ted Nail Polish ($9/ Harlow & Co): Speaking of my glitter fixation that I’m going through with my nail polish obsessions of the moment, I must have one or two of those indy crelly glitter mixes. I love the look of the sheerer cream-jelly base of this white based polish and the combination of matte larger stars and blue/purple pieces.
- American Eagle Outfitters Canyon Boyfriend Flannel ($62): For what seems to be the umpteenth time I’m attempting that capsule wardrobe thing and I’ve determined that a flannel shirt like this one would be a welcome addition. I’m determined that when there’s a good sale going on, I’m going to think about picking up the white and black plaid.
- H&M Knitted Jumper in White ($19.99): In the same vein, I’m looking for a nice slouchy lightweight sweater that as the weather continues to warm up will continue to remain useful and not overly warm. The shape and lightweight material of this one seems like it would be a nice basic and it’s not breaking the bank by any means.
One thought on “(Late) February Wishlist”
The MUA at the Nars counter at the Bay tried to sell me the NARSissist L’Amour Toujours L’Amour Eyeshadow Palette and I wasn’t really in the market for it – she told me that they actually dropped the price on that one? It was originally closer to $100 but they dropped it by $20. Who knows what that means. I read a review of it from Temptalia and a few shades are dry / patchy: