- The Ordinary Lactic Acid 5% & Hyaluronic Acid 2% ($6.50): From the moment that I heard about the whole no bullshit and marketing hype mentality concept of The Ordinary brand and read into the effective ingredients they have and none of the irritants, I was intrigued by the brand. Now that I’ve discovered that Well.ca sells the brand, I want to try this hydrating and soothing acid exfoliant more than anything. It shouldn’t be a surprise given my love of well-formulated chemical exfoliants.
- Paula’s Choice Radiance Renewal Mask ($36 US): Especially in the cooler months, I have a thing for slathering on these overnight masks before bed to add on the hydration and soothing factor. However, many of those on the market aren’t really loaded with beneficial ingredients – until this niacinamide-laden one launched. It also has soothing antioxidants, hyaluronic acid and a myriad of brightening ingredients. I couldn’t resist ordering when the company had a sale – so its currently on the way to me in the mail. I hope this helps in my endless battle against dehydrated and dull skin.
- Sunday Riley Juno Hydroactive Cellular Facial Oil ($112): I know that this cold-pressed facial oil is completely overpriced but I cannot resist thinking about buying it, especially now that Sephora’s VIB sale is not altogether far away. It’s free of potentially irritating essential oils and is supposed to have the highest concentrations of the nutrients compared to conventional oils, and I desperately want to try it for myself. The soothing and radiance-boosting properties are something that intrigue me.
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Under(Cover) Perfecting Coconut Face Primer ($55): Another item that I have my eye on for the Sephora VIB sale is this hydrating and makeup-extending primer. I’m interested because the ingredients seem beneficial, rather than gimmicky and just laden with silicone, and that it not only will aid in makeup wear but will also help up the hydration factor in my skin.
- Nyx Lip Lingerie Liquid Lipstick in Ruffle Trim ($8.99): If you’ve been following my blog for a while – like, as in you’ve been reading since the time when I used to blog on a regular basis – you’d likely be aware that liquid lipsticks and drying matte formulas are not typically my thing. I have super-dry sensitive lips and these formulas are not low maintenance for me as a result. However, I’ve been enjoying them as of late and I’ve got my eye on this formula and one in this kind of neutral terracotta shade. I haven’t tried much NYX but now that it’s become available everywhere around me – in Canada – I’ve got my eye on this formula.
- Indie Lee Rosehip Cleanser ($37.99): After hearing TophCam – who I adore watching on youtube for all things skincare – rave about Indie’s cleanser offerings, I find myself wanting to spend a little bit extra and go for this nourishing gel offering. I normally shy away from all things gel because I associate them with foaming and irritating and dehydrating the skin in the process. This one, however, boasts that its gentle and soothing, filled with antioxidants, rosehip oil and fatty acids.
What do you have your eye on?