- I stopped into the drugstore and this happened… I was kind of in need of another bottle of the La Roche-Posay Lipikar Baume AP, as I had finished my previous smaller bottle and I spotted the larger one on sale so I grabbed it along with the Garnier Fructis Deconstructed Texture Tease that I’ve been oh-so-eager to try.
- My favourite video of the week … Although I thought at first I might be biased as it was watched on campus as a nice break to the stress of things at the moment but now that I’ve thought about it and rewatched it, I say for certain that Amelia’s “Autumnal Skincare Overhaul & Favourites” video was my favourite one of the week and I’m pleased to have added a product or three to my wishlist as I have similar sensitive skin concerns to her and she gives good advice in my experience. Caudalie Vinosource Overnight Recovery Oil, I’ve got my eye on you!
- Lattelattelatte… I’m passionate about caffeine of the general variety but these lattes are my favourite and this one was from last Monday when we went out to a local coffee shop to celebrate my good pal Lauren’s birthday. T’was a good time and the caffeine was much appreciated especially considering how drab and overwhelmed I was feeling.
- A favourite of my favourites posts … In terms of posts from the last week, I was particularly pleased with my September Favourites. I liked how it turned out and not just because I have this intense love for favourites posts in general.
- The Monday Morning Edit… This was another post that I was pleased with within the last week and considering how many likes I got on this post, I’d assume that as a whole you enjoyed my ‘The Monday Morning Edit’ too.
- The weekly picture of my face… This makeup that I wore on Friday might just have been my favourite ‘look’ that I wore all week and it certainly photographed the best. I’m loving the slightly orangey red, the Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick in 110 Kiss of Life and plan on wearing it again soon.
I might very well have mentioned how overwhelmed and stressed that I’ve been feeling lately on account of that typical schoolwork thing that tends to happen to us all but regardless, it is the reason why this post is coming at you a wee bit late and why I haven’t been able to post as regularly as I’ve liked. Despite my lack of evidence in photos, I have been drowning with tasks to get done and perhaps have spent far too much time actively thinking about everything that I’ve had to get done and procrastinating from thinking about it all. It’s been one of those weeks but it hasn’t been too horrible, I suppose.