1. The essentials for productivity and sanity … I’ve been relying on this trio, a nice magazine to escape to, the uber-amazing Bath & Body Works Flannel Mini Candle and the Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Moisturizing Stick. I‘m confident to say that I can’t explain my deep love of magazines and a good lip balm is such an essential for my permanently chapped lips. And there’s something about lighting a candle that helps me to get stuff done and this one smells warm and spicy and somewhat masculine in a good way.
2. The Thanksgiving face… I set out about to put a normal amount of makeup on, doing my usual thing and somehow this happened but I was rather pleased. The lipstick is the gorgeous MAC Dubonnet, if you wanted to inquire and I love it to death.
3. A trio of products that I’ve been loving … I’ve taken back out the coral MAC Style Blush that’s yet another one of those gorgeous corals with that golden shimmer running throughout, I’ve still been obsessed with my recently discovered Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant Mascara and the L’Oreal Magic Lumi Highlighting Concealer Pen for instantly brightening up my far too-tired face.
4. The shameless self-promotion of the week… I wrote out and put up an updated post that reviewed the Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet last week and it had to be my favourite but I might also enjoy that it serves as evidence that I’m trying to get into the habit of writing more frequent review posts.
5. Hello bath, how I’ve loved thee… I haven’t been really into that whole bath situation in years but I’ve recently gotten into them as of late and have been finding them essential and consequently a wee bit more frequent as of late. The relaxation element is good for my sanity, it ensures that I actually shave my legs on a frequent basis and it’s a way of getting some reading done in peace and tranquility. Those pictured are the noteworthy products.
6. Writing, writing, reading, reading, with some studying thrown in … It never ends and I’m exhausted. It’s that time of year again and obviously this is why I’m putting this post up so inexcusably late!
Things have gotten to that point for me when there’s so much to do and little energy to accomplish anything on that list and this is why this post is so very late — my apologies! Regardless, things have been a little more hectic around these parts and stress-filled so I’m afraid nothing noteworthy has been happening blogging wise but I’m alive and not particularly sleep deprived and/or over-caffeinated at the moment and with that considered, everything is pretty good. I will say I’m loving the whole fall thing as it’s been hitting; there’s something lovely about that cozy attitude and not casually dying of sweat throughout the day.