- Paula’s Choice Resist Daily Smoothing Treatment with 5% AHA ($
3025.50): This doesn’t exactly fit in the standard wishlist criteria, as I’ve already ordered it (along with a smaller size of the Resist C15 Super Booster), but I wanted to talk about it and I figure as it hasn’t arrived yet and it won’t for a few days, it counts – even though I’ve already committed to it. I finally have bit the bullet and ordered Paula’s Choice and I’m particularly excited about this daily chemical exfoliant – it has a slightly lower percent of glycolic acid than most treatments so it will be more suitable for frequent application and is formulated into a soothing hydrating base with some effective salicylic acid (0.5%) added in. Oh, and even though I managed to miss the event, all of the Resist products (including this one) are 15% off at the moment! I am very excited.
- Zoya Naturel Satins Nail Polish in Rowan ($9): I’m still on my nail polish kick and I’m particularly enjoying these greyed neutrals at the moment. I certainly have some similar colours but as I’ve heard fabulous things about the longwearing satin formula, I’m kind of obsessing about this one. I’ve never tried a Zoya polish but I’ve heard such great things that I’m just about ready to bite the bullet and this “suede taupe cream” looks amazing.
- OGX Quenching Coconut Curls Hair Butter ($7.99): I’m always on the lookout for rich and intensive conditioning products that are effective but lightweight, helping to detangle and treat my dry hair without weighing down my finer loose curls – and this one looks promising. I’m a fan of the OGX line and I’m partial to their more refined scents, so I’m very tempted to give this curl-enhancing deep treatment a go. While it has mineral oil, which I have found kind of heavy in some formulas, the nice concentration of other oils seems promising and I’m pleased that the formula is not laden with silicones and the silicones included are not dimethicone.
- Living Proof Curl Defining Styling Cream ($34): Again on the difficult curly hair related note, I’ve been intrigued by Living Proof products because they are formulated without silicones and I’ve heard that their polymer formulas somehow manage to add a good level of control and definition to the hair with minimal product and weight. Curl creams can be tricky but the rare few that I have found to actually help with definition along with hydration have been serious loves of mine and this one could potentially be part of that group.
- NARS Audacious Lipstick in Brigitte ($37): It’s safe to say that this muted coral-tinged rosy lipstick is setting records for appearing in my wishlist posts most often, but while I haven’t picked up this painfully expensive lipstick yet, I’ve decided that as a purchase it’s a foregone conclusion. I’ve had it on my lips and the formula and shade is just that amazing.
- NARS Dual-Intensity Blush in Craving ($52): Although I was enticed by the NARS Dual-Intensity Eyeshadows on more than one occasion, I pride myself on my ability to purchase the beautiful but exorbitantly priced shadows but I’m afraid that I will be giving into this one. I am aware that I need another blush like I need another hole in the head, though. I’m intrigued the most by this sheeny highlighter and bronzer duo, as it comes with a pale pink-toned highlighter shade and a nice bronzer that isn’t too shimmery or unnatural-looking. I will admit that the Fervor offering has me intrigued, coming with ” a shimmering soft pink” and “sparkling deep coppery rose”.
What have you been lusting after as of late?